Friday, June 14, 2013

Thank you so much to One More Time

One More Time is a store in ventura that has agreed to showcase my work under consignment and get Rogue Rose Reproductions out there on the market. They took pretty much everything I brought down in this big ole trailer that was pretty hilarious to watch us two girls try to back in and out of places. We are bringing the rest down next week. Mostly a few pieces just needs the inside of the draws or the backs to be painted. 
But I wanted to show you this piece they have in there store that I hadn't blogged about yet. 
This is a dresser I painted blue, distressed, coated in a dark wood stain....spilled that wood stain all over the driveway :/.... Then waited for it to dry white I started distressing the drawers. 


This is my favorite part. This is after the distressing and staining of the drawers and also after I added a very durable, quite shinny poly oil sealant. But the handle... Oh my the handles! I'm in love!  They cost a pretty penny but were completely worth it!   

Two of my favorite dressers next to each other One More Time took both under consignment for $499, but they are also selling on etsy for $325.  Or you can also email the shop at RogueRoseReproductins@gmail.com or my personal email at hazyheavens@gmail.ccom


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment