Saturday, June 22, 2013

New tall thin dresser using spray paint and stencils

This was originally brown... The fake wood look, but my spray painted it black a long time ago, which was cool because I didn't have to spray it black, but this one I was gonna tape the drawers off all nice so I didn't have to mess with the inside of the drawers. So there is a little spray here and there inside the drawers,but I didn't want to spray them since I think they would get stuck pulling them in and out.

Anyway this is it all done.
I sprayed the drawers white and then stenciled a flourish stencil....my favorites stencil so far since ice used it on 3 pieces in the last couple weeks lol.

Then I clear coated it in a matte spray paint...didn't want it too shinny. And there you go. 


Also there is a mirror with jewelry storage at the top :)

Available on etsy.comp/shop/cahleyscouture 
$129
Or just email me at RogueRoseReproduction@gmail.com
Pin It!

1 comment: