Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My collection so far

My newest completed project.  I got this from my friend Raul who was just getting rid of some old furniture and it turned into this...




Bright colored distressed writing desk
Selling for $249

 
Pinkish distressed dresser SOLD 

Distressed purplish and brown desk...used this as my cake table for my wedding last month 
Selling for $375 on etsy.com/cahleycouture



First thing I Sold on Etsy for $225

Light Greenish Blue Distressed Dresser 
Selling for $325 

At a Consignment shop selling for $499 
but selling on etsy for $375

Distressed clock table 
Selling on Etsy and at consignment store (One More Time, Ventura) $299 


This was just for practice and fun....I used epoxy and old newspaper

Teal shelves with white damask stenciling
Selling for $199 on Etsy 


Newsprint, black and white distressed side table, storage area
Selling on Etsy $275

Addison Rose's Bunk Bed 
That's an enlarged drawing I did and put in as the desk background with plexiglass covering it
Small distressed pink and brown with clock embellishments 
Selling at One More time for $100 also available on Esty 

Did this small side table and tried to make the dresser match so I am going to redo it, but it is basically going to look like this.  


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment