Thursday, June 20, 2013

Black white and grey bright clean and beautiful!

So first off I have redone this dresser I think a total of three times, because I just didn't like it. I don't have a before pic, but it was that pls beige with the gold trim dresser nightstand set then I painted it grey with white accents. 
Here's it grey and then when I tried to do the dresser with the crisp white like that I just thought it looked messy, but everyone else liked it. Didn't matter though because I could see every flaw and it was driving me mad! 

So here it is now. I' added some black drawers painted the top white and stencils. As well as a few other details to pull all the colors together. 
I love it now. My husband doesn't, but what do you guys think? 

I at first did a white stencil and then added the black on top of it to tie it in with the black drawers above it. 








Both are available on my etsy page. Etsy.com/shop/cahleyscouture
Pin It!

1 comment: