Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Some pictures of my daughters crazy bunk bed in the making

So her bunk bed is one of those ones that has the bed on too and the bottom has a desk on one side and a dresser on the other. 
These are some of the drawers for the dresser and desk part.  

I used that crazy duck taped called frog tap to get the straight line and spray paint. For the other images I used stencils and spay paint. Some of the edges and out a little fuzzy and not as craip as I would have liked, but it looked fine. 

This was me trying to figure out what colors to use. 

Here's what some of the drawers might look like in although I rearranged where they are all going. They are all done I am just working on putting the hardware on, painting the shelves, painting the latter and the top part of the bed and I am inlarging this alice in wonderland drawing I did to go on the back of the desk part. Then it should be done...oh wait no there are these inlay areas where I am going to find some black and white diamond print wallpaper and put that there. Then ill be done haha! 

This I what the bed loooed like when I bought it. :) quite the change happening.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment