Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Painted laminate black and white side table

I know I have already posted about this piece, but I was a little over excited and it was finished yet. So here it is finished. A completely laminate painted distressed stained and sealed side table :)

I almost don't want to sell it but I have so many ideas and not enough room if anyone wand it, it's up for grabs. 
$299

I used an old newspaper print out I found or the New York Times for the inlay to the doors.


I covered the whole thing in that crazy poly sealant thats a pain to work with and turns a but yellow, but I sprayed a sealant over the newspaper first so that it wouldn't smear or get yellow. 

I sprayed the once goldish handles white and there you go! :D and you wouldn't believe that this thing was lamanite.  

Pin It!

1 comment: