Friday, April 19, 2013

Dabble in jewelry making too :)

Before I learned what I could do with furniture, I made jewelry, small boxes, some artist books, paintings (that were mostly done for school but still came out really cool) and sewing. 

These are some of the jewelry I made when I found how useful ebay was in saving money on charms.  A lot of my work deals with clocks, keys, locks and playing cards, but to buy any of those charms from somewhere like Joanne's or micheals it's like $4-5 for 1-4 pieces. Well on eBay (depending on the charm) you can get 100 for that same price if not lower, with free shipping. Just don't plan on trying to return anything because its free shipping from china, so to ship it back costs an arm and a leg! 

Time and keys man! I just love them, don't know why...just do

All this stuff and more can be seen and purchased on etsy search Etsy.com/shop/cahleyscouture

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment