Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Shabby chic coffee table with Angels and roses

so I decided to redo the coffee table we had been using because it was time for a change. I painted it with a beautiful grayish brown and a cream color I made myself....I couldn't seem to find an off white I liked because they all had too much white in them so I made Cahley's cream lol. I then distressed it and glued some blown up images of roses and cute little angels that remind me of my twins. I can just see one whispering to the other..."let's go make trouble" lol.



I had some issues getting the layout right when I was trying to glue one piece at a time so after the second try (and after having to sand off the top and paint again) I just poured the modge podge on and glue all at once letting the modge podge work as the sealant as well. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment