Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Here I go again - French black and white coffee table

so I know I've been gone for a while. The twins are now 15 months and I have been able to get back to it. Here is a French coffee table I painted white and then used photo shop to enlarge the image and print it out in pieces.  After I had the lay out I put chalk on the back of the pages and traced on the image. Once I had the tracing on I drew the image onto the coffee table using a black paint pen. Since the image wasn't just straight black and white I had to make up some areas as I went but the final product came out great.




I also took the black paint pen and added detailing to the legs and sides. Then of course clear coated with the trusty polyurethane in gloss.

The before and the after

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment