Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Full on surprise bedroom makeover

My friend has been wanting a new bedroom since college she said...the problem is that her husband is indesicive when it comes to furniture and paint. So I said let just go all out and redo the room a day when he is away. So that's what we did. Here's the before.

Once we picked out a few pieces of furniture and the coloring for the furniture, I sent her paint samples and links to bed spreads. Also I had her pick up some frames to go on two of the walls plus the Nightstands. 




So we chose Black and Tan for the furniture and went with NYPD blue for the walls. I also drew some custom lamp shades and sprayed the base of the lamp in black. Here's a before and after of the lamps. 


Once the wall was painted and the furniture was in there I took off to home goods where I got some chrome and black decor to finish the room off. That had to be my favorite part. Here's before and after of the wall with the TV. The desk was there basically just to hold the cable boxes and balance the room out. 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment