Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ready to make my own stencils

Stencils are ridiculous expensive....so instead I decided to buy a stencil maker eclectic silhouette cameo. I have yet to make my own stencils, because I have been one busy bee...

Never mind all the mess ups, but I am working on a website with Casey.  We have our own domain now. It's trillion the works, but check it out now and then.... Roguerosereproductions.com

Another new project that I am still covered in paint from....I got a spray gun. It is a grace project spray gun. It works pretty good and doesn't need an air compressor, but I had Casey clean it and she was on the house for a half an hour so I don't know how productive it may or may not turn out to be. I  think I did too many projects at once and that's why it was so hard to clean,...all the paint had dried in the sprayer.  :( but hey it was my first time. Hopefully the next time will be better, which would be, but it is raining....I'm July....in Southern California!?!

Anyway I will update with pictures when I get all these things figured out.....until then....good afternoon, good evening and good night all :D
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment