Monday, January 13, 2014

Old Dresser turned Changing table

I haven't been working as much since being prego with twins drains me of all energy, but I am getting a little bit back in my groove again :)  I figured out if I can make at least 1-2 things a week I can get done 18-36 projects before the twins are born...but since I will be huge by 30 or so weeks I really only have 10 weeks so only 10-20 things to get done.  But I am doing good so far.  I have gotten done my daughters nightstand and dresser.  Two other nightstands, and the changing table.... and that was just in the past two weeks.  The biggest problem I seem to have is getting my husband or my dad to help me move something to an area where I can paint it or to take it to an area where I can get a good picture of it.  So right now I just have a picture of the changing table, which I think came out really good.  So here it is....

And here is what it looked like before...

It was a really old dresser with a little vanity thing on top.  I took the top part off, but I didn't fill the holes in case I wanted to put it back on after it stops being a changing table.


Here's another before and after.  This one sold to a couple that was expecting as well and I think they used it as a changing table too.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment