Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wood pallet signs

I know I haven't been posting much. I have been trying to get the website up and going and I got my iPad stolen...actually my dads iPad...from work the other day so posting on the phone is a pain. But I wanted to show everyone some of the little things I am working on. 
With the help of my custom stencil maker! OH YA! 


The first one I did of these I didn't stain the wood and it came out way cuter, although since I was still scared of the saw I just broke some pieces to attach to the back so that one is going to stay hung in our bathroom where it looks totally cute!
I have been making these little signs and plan on making some jewelry organizers/hangers from some picture frames with a piece of wood covered in fabric. I really should be making a ton of these since when I was in my sewing phase I collected quite the mass amount of fabric. And I need to get on the reappolsteting boat. I have one project, which is a vanity with a small little stool, which would be a great place to start, but I like it too much right now to do anything to it.  Plus my 4 1/2 year old going on 18 Wanted to get her hair cut! its too cute had to show you guys. And its the same hair cute mommy/me had when I was her age :)
Here's part of one of the custom orders I'm working on and a mirror I'm using some antiquing glaze over some chalk paint.

I'm doing all this little stuff because I'm doing an antiques fair in September and the last one I noticed that people aren't really there for the big ticket items. They like it short and sweet which is why I plan on busting out a bunch of jewelry hangers and a bunch of wood pallet signs. The signs are so fun too because I get to wack at the pallets to break them apart. :) 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment