Sunday, August 4, 2013

Custom work

These are a pair of nightstands someone bright over to me to paint up like the black white and grey stenciled dresser set everyone likes. 
This is how she brought them. 

They just needed some light sanding and painted new handles. 
Then I painted, stenciled and clear coated it. 



The other custom I got was from etsy. 
This is the set before
....this one didn't need light sanding, it needed crazy sanding, because it had this weird acurlic coating on it. But once that was done we painted it white and then distressed
And I mean DISTRSSED! I thought I was going to sand my fingers off. 
I also added their initials up on the top corner. 

After the distressing was the easy part, the staining and whipping it off. Painted the handles sealed it....and there you go. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment