Saturday, November 7, 2015

Antique Side Tables or Night stands revamped

Bought these gems at a garage sale...this sale was a dream for any person like me. It was like a horders house but with nice old stuff and kinda like an estate sale without the estate sale prices. I bought these a dresser or two and two antique headboard which I just sold as is and made a quick profit. I love redoing stuff but right now I don't have the storage or time to refinish everything so garage sale days I pick up stuff I would like by also post it as is so that if someone wants it I just make a profit on it and get it out....that is of course if it's not something super cool lol. 

Here's what they look like


And here's what they looked like before. 

And some close ups 





I painted them with my own mix of grey paints and white drawers. Just good ole behr paint and watch those brush stroke. Also added the clear coat to make sure that all that work doesn't get ruined. Make sure when your clear coating to go over it each time you change sides to make sure you didn't miss a drip. The drips will turn yellow and you end up having to sand out that whole area and paint again and clear coat again. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment