Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Custom Buffet for Sharon :)

I was really excited to do this custom piece for a few reasons. First this client is awesome. She is one of those that likes my work so she basically says just go and do what you want. I will send her a few color combination ideas because no one likes every color and I'll send her an image or two and just ask which she likes best and go from there. Second reason is because she is so open to color which is great to see and third she is the sweetest lady ever. 😊

This is the third piece I have done for her and one of my favortie piece 😋  I have wanted to do a "music" themed piece for a very long time but I am not that into music so if it wasn't intended for someone I just would end up going with the things I like in case I got stuck with the piece. She has said something about how her and her husband loved music so off I went.



We went with a grey and grey with a pop off maroon for the front and a gloss black for the top (I usually try to stay away from doing black on the top of things because it shows the dust so well)

The inlays of the drawers are done in antique music sheets which I put over a blury background so they didn't pop quite so much and did the same with the vintage image of the man and woman on either side. Another thing I made sure to do was flip the image for the second cabinet so that they were facing each other.

If you have any questions about anything let me know and I would be happy to help you to do your own work :)

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! You have a wonderful eye for creating beautiful pieces of art.

    ReplyDelete