Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Haven't Been Posting :(

The Wedding is 11 days away.  I have had quite a few very large mental breakdowns in the past week or so.  I am feeling pretty good now, just a few jitters.  I know I am going to forget something.

I get airbrushed on Sat. nails done on Sat.
Make up at 1130, Hair at 1230....off to the wedding site after that
Pictures at 200/230
Ceremony at 4 and then I know it will all be just a blur and it will be over before I know it.

I know I shouldn't have stressed so much but I feel like it was a production or projection of myself (being an art major and having so many design ideas)

It's gonna look great and it better for the amount of money and time I spent!! I want this thing to be in magazines.  ALL of them lol.

Well here I go I am in my last class today for this class.

Bachelorette party this weekend.  A few days of work, Rehearsal and then Wedding AHHH!! Oh and packing and Honeymoon!

Gotta make that wedding day freak out kick which will include good ole Jack Daniels
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment