Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New blogger in the making!

This will just be a quick one about me and what I plan to blog about.

I've been doing artsy thing since before I can remember. Whether it be drawing, decorating, collating, painting and now the most recent is sewing and now distressing furniture.

I become so passionate about whichever craft I am obsessed with at the time and my mind can stray from thinking about why to do next. Right now I am a mom of a very precious 4 year old, working as a waitress at hooters, yep hooters, and I'm getting married in may.  I've started a blog through my art website go to cahleyscreativemind.weebly.com for more. Ill be blogging through both the website and here, since I can't blog on my website through my phone. And I try to do most computer type work on my phone while I do my cardio at the gym. Keeps my mind busy lol.

Now that I figured this out let me share some of my recent projects

Want to see how I did them go to the next blog ;) 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. FYI everything is for sale through etsy
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/CahleysCouture?ref=pr_shop_more

    ReplyDelete